- R Scrapbook Store
3709 W 41st St, Suite #4
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Effective Oct. 19th, 2012 our store hours will be:
Monday - Saturday:
10am to 6pm
- Pre-registration and payment are required in advance for all classes or parties. A 48 hour cancellation policy is in effect for all classes except crop nights. For crops we must be notified by noon on the Wednesday prior to the crop night of any cancellation or you will be charged. There will be no refunds or rescheduled appointments for one on one times.
- In order to receive the product for any class, you must be present and attend the class at the scheduled time.
- One month advance notice is required to schedule a party or group event and times are subject to availability. We reserve on a first come, first serve basis. All parties or special events are not guaranteed until they are paid for. Contact Lisa for details on private parties and events and confirmation must be made with Lisa at 338-7502.
- Bring adhesives and any other accessories like chalks that you wish to use. (zip dry, pop dots, and glue dots are usually used especially when making the mini books) and a trimmer to all classes except the beginner class. If you have a diecut machine and wish to use your dies, please bring your machine. We do not have one available for use on one on ones or classes.
- Accucut Diecut machines - You may only cut out things for projects that you are working on for that day. That means you can not bring in pages and then cut out things for the already done pages. We have people who misuse the machines and we will be monitoring and enforcing the policy for the die cut machines. If this continues, the machines will no longer be for customers use unless we charge and cut the product for you. Please be mindful to others who do not abuse our policy.